Friday, February 03, 2006

Knitting Olympics: First Sweater Button

*edited to note details on Team First Sweater*

I've just created a "first sweater" button for the Knitting Olympics, since I hadn't seen one anywhere.

Image hosting by Photobucket

So steal it if it applies to you! Leave me a comment if you'd like to be part of this team KAL. I'll host it from this blog. I've already started a list or participants.

There will be prizes for Most Interesting Picture of Finished Sweater and some other random awards as well. I, of course, will contribute some fiber goodness -- email me if you've got something you'd like to add to the prize pot!

Whit, I would have loved to be part of your Team DPN, but I've decided, "officially" to knit a sweater instead. Thank you so much for letting me know about it though. It looks very organized, and would be fun! If anyone reading this is knitting socks or anything else on double pointed needles for the Olympics, be sure to check it out!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...