Monday, May 01, 2006

It's done

Although I sort of finished on time, these are actually late, since I should have mailed them to my international pal earlier this week. I literally just kitchnered them together about 5 minutes ago, so these are hot off the needles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are the Fancy Silk Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. They were knit in Cherry Tree Hill "Foxy Lady" on size #0 needles (!!).

I'll add details of the pattern/yarn/notes/etc. as usual tomorrow when I can think straight and it's not so late at night. I also had some very introspective thoughts while knitting them for some reason. Will also wait to share those for a more sane hour.

For now, how about a close up of that lace:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, maybe that just makes my leg look massive, but anyway, you get the picture. Updating this tomorrow....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...