Saturday, May 20, 2006

Utility pole knitting

I might have gotten a lot of Wool-Ease yesterday. I don't really want to talk about it.

In other news...

This is extreme knitting at it's finest. David Cole is my new hero. (I think!)

Knitting with utility poles

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also, has everyone seen the handspun skein at Go Knit In Your Hat? Woah. Not sure what to say here. It sold for around $250 though, so someone must know something I don't.

I can finally reveal my pal in Sockapalooza! It was the talanted Sigga Sif. She just posted a picture of her foot in the socks I knit for her. I was unprepared for how thrilling that would be. =) So anyway, if you've never been to her site, go check it out, because she knits some seriously cool stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...