Sunday, January 29, 2006

Monkey on her back

If you subscribe to this blog through a newsreader such as Bloglines, you may have noticed some ancient posts of mine showing up today. That's because I've been updating my FO's so that I can put them in my sidebar. Now both Sarah's and my finished projects are there, and I feel very accomplished. =)

I completely forgot to post about this, but I finally finished the Punk Rock Backpack, just in time for Christmas. My little sister was super pleased with it. She had fallen in love with it while I was knitting it, so I knew that it should be for her. The funny thing is, this is the second thing I ever knit. The pieces were just laying around for the next 6 months or so, and I just finished it last month.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Pattern: Punk Rock Backpack from Stitch N Bitch
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft (100% acrylic, unfortunately! It is really soft though and washes well.)
My other posts reguarding this project: Backpack, Fibernaturally, On The Needles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...