Friday, June 23, 2006

Sarah's yarn

A while ago, Sarah (who blogs with me here) sent me this as a little "pick me up" gift:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's gotten quite good at dying, I must say. I knew that I'd have to save it for something special (how do you use a yarn gift?!), and today, when I was over at Craftsanity, I found just the one: Brenda Dayne's Pembrokeshire Pathways Socks. Clearly, that is what this yarn wants to be.

Congratulations to Becca and Joya. Although Joya (my little sister Joy) didn't get the name, you were correct with your memory. Yes, this is Orangina, the lovely but ever infuriating Sweater Of Summer Past.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what I worked on in the salon today (the sock is for Max -- an adaptation of Spunky Toddler Socks by Amy Boogie)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is why I was at the salon all day:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
10:30am to 3:30pm. That's how long it takes to look this awesome. Let's not discuss cost.

I love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...