Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Embossed Leaves

I wove in the ends just before running out the door to Stitch N Bitch group:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The heel was supposed to be this weird, plain thing so I substituted an eye-of-the-partridge instead. I'll update this post with more project specs later, but it's date night tonight, so I've gotta make this quick.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wore the socks there, of course, with green clogs and my green KIP shirt. I love green.

While at SNB, I taught a new lady how to knit, then did this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gotta love the Slip-Stitch Dishcloth. Easy, but looks tricky and impressive. =)

Today I cast on for this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I started this last summer and then ripped it back, setting it aside till I was a bit more experienced. Can anyone guess what it is?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...