Saturday, June 10, 2006

Contest!

Hey everyone! A quick little "contest" for you all. I will be recording a yarn related version of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and submiting it to Cast-On, and I need your help! If you can think of even just one line for this re-vamped version, leave it as a comment to this post. If I choose your line, I will credit your name and link to your blog (if you have one) when I submit the song to Brenda. This will be sort of like a Round Robin Mad Libs game...well, except for the "Round" part...And the Libs...well heck, it's not going to be anything like that at all, but it will be fun. So no matter how silly or serious, leave a comment with your spinning/knitting/yarn related line for this song!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...