Thursday, November 30, 2006

Noro!

Since today is the last day of Norovember, I thought that probably I should post the projects related to the event.

I finished knitting the Danica/Mini Eleanor a few days ago. There are two ends left to weave in (sometimes I forget to spit-splice, and then want to go find a horse to step on my foot to help me remember next time). Also, it still needs to be blocked.

Max says he's not posing with any pile of unblocked work, and that's final.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He also thinks it's unsafe to stand on the dining room table. Well actually he doesn't, but he should.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is my other Noro project. It just needs a few more movie nights and it will be completed. My keyhole version of the One Row Handspun Scarf by Stephanie Pearl McPhee.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love it, and can't wait to wear it...but it'll be sad to get it off the needles because it's such a comfortingly simple knit.

Dani made a good guess yesterday about my Mystery Project, but no, it has nothing to do with stringing the beads. They are being used for another purpose altogether. In fact, they will not even be seen in the finished project. Take another look at the little black bags.

Gotta run -- naptime only lasts just so long!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...