Thursday, March 09, 2006

Grrrrr

Never knit lace when tired. My lace leaf Liesel has only about one more pattern repeat from last time I showed you. Not for lack of trying. Well ok, I haven't really been working on it all that much, but just because it requires my absolute attention, which I can't devote to it all that often. I can't listen to music, have my children anywhere near me, visit with my husband. I also can't knit it when tired, which rules out late at night. (Found this out after an hour of tinking back and forth last night.) This scarf requires a pretty demanding relationship, let me tell you. I would post a picture of the current state of things, but won't for the fear of you asking "what progress?" Humph. Maybe I can knit during nap time today. Although I do have some baking that needs to be done...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...