Tuesday, August 22, 2006

pack out

Last night was my last night at Stitch N Bitch, and it was kind of sad. We've only been meeting now for...well, I can't remember exactly, but I know it can't be longer than 8 or 9 months or so. But there's something about sitting and knitting that draws people together. I've never felt more part of a community of women then on those nights. Some of the ladies generously showered me with knitterly gifts, which I have photographed but don't have time to show at the moment. Will have to post at a later date.

Packing, packing, packing! And also napping and back aches. But any pain means that the baby is alive and well, so I'm not complaining. My next blog will probably be from NY in about a week. See you all then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...