Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Statement of intent

It turns out that I haven't been the very best of Project Spectrumers (Is that a word? Ah well, it is now), seeing how I pretty much haven't been "coloring inside the lines" or maybe "with the right crayons", so to speak, for the last few months. But this month is going to be a little different. Different, because my little family is moving. To Germany, to be exact.

We thought that my husband's job would send us on to Virginia next, but just yesterday we found out that it's Germany instead, and we've got about 4 weeks to get ready for it! Crazy. So here are the things that I intend to accomplish before moving (hold your snickering until the end, please.)

Spin up the rest of this Spunky Club fiber (Tussah Silk: The New Black), and if I have time (I'm very optomistic, no?) I will spin two laceweight plies of natural cream Merino to ply with it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I will finish this skirt, and possible sew up another identical to it. (For reasons I have yet to disclose)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I will sew up three more skirts out of the following fabrics.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Right.

Wish me luck.

Scratch that. Wish me sanity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...