Wednesday, August 09, 2006

feeling orange

Sarah, my blogging partner, turned 23 today. Happy birthday Sarah! I hope that you're having a great day. =)

With all the things I've been working on, there's something I forgot.

I forgot how quickly something can work up if focused on exclusively.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the front and back of Orangina. The one panel has been done and sitting on a stitch holder for about 2 weeks or so now. On Saturday, I finally cast on for the other side, and as you can see, I only have a few more inches to go! Once it's completed, I sew up the sides, join the work in the round, and knit a ribbing for as long as I want the tank top to be. That'll probably take longer than I'd like, but I feel like I'm finally on the home stretch.

It feels unreal that I'll actually be able to wear this soon; I've been working on it since last year, (well, I've been casting on occasionally and ripping it all out), so it's hard to believe that I've gotten even this far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...