Friday, February 27, 2009

So sick of being sick

This week I've felt a little under the weather, but generally, even when my children are sick, I don't really get much of anything. This morning, however, I woke up with a fever. I think the last time I had a fever was when I was 10 or something. By this afternoon it had gone up to 102.6, but now it's back down to 100.5, so the fluids and the nap I took earlier must be helping at least a little.

On the upside, I was once again surprised and overwhelmed with yet another bunch of amazing things from my friends in the Spunky Club.



Really you guys, I'm humbled and touched that there are so many of you who care so much about me. You've made a difficult week a good deal brighter.



Many hugs and much love to you all. (For more pics of the packages, click through to the Flickr set)

My children are all safely off to bed, so I bid you all goodnight. 8:00PM. This is a new record for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...