Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bluegrass scarf, etc.

I was going to create a "real" post (not sure what that is, exactly), but then I realized that I was just putting off blogging because I've been tired and busy. So instead of worrying about writing just the right thing, here are two pictures of my current weaving project; Sparky helped me warp my loom on Saturday, and this is what I had done by Saturday night:



I seriously need to work on my edges. Does anyone know a special trick for this, or is it just practice?

A close-up of the end -- or...beginning? (Recognize the float pattern from my first project?):



I've been doing a lot of spinning and knitting lately, but here's all that I can show you at the moment:



Shetland "Celebration" singles, which have since been plied.

When I've got more brain power to go around, I'll show you the other things I've got in progress right now!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...