Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Swap recieved, and Max turns 2

Yesterday, I was just about to blog something all miffed about how I am probably going to be the very last person on earth to see the inside of Ravelry, when I noticed an invite in my email. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face the rest of the day. Hooray for total time suck! Now I need to make sure that I still continue to actually knit...(holy freaking crap, that thing could consume every single second of spare time!)


This past weekend was Max's 2nd birthday! There was also a street fair nearby, so we ate out the whole weekend, and consumed vast ammounts of ice cream. What better way to celebrate someone turning 2? Click on the mural above to look through all the pics and read descriptions about German food, if you'd like.

On Monday, I went to the post office to mail out a box for my swap partner in the Knitter's Tea Swap, Samantha.
While I was there, I discovered a box from Sam waiting there for me! Here's what she sent:

Thank you so much Sam! I especially love the fiber (I've been wanting to try blending, and that color will be perfect for carding!!), the tea balls (I drink loose tea often, and for some reason have never bought a strainer or ball yet -- I just use disposable empty tea bags, which is a bit fiddly), and the chocolate....well, the chocolate is already half gone. Delicious!

A few other things arrived in the mail yesterday, but I'll blog about those in the next post. If you're on Ravelry, look me up: FaithAnne. I'll try not to live there...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...