Saturday, December 10, 2005

Top Secret Secrets

Look what came in the mail!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These were shipped very quickly. I'm going to be really mad though whenever I find the sets I lost...

And what's this? Bernat Velour? Why yes. I can't believe I bought it either. And no, I can't tell you what it's for. Besides the fact that it's a Top Secret Christmas Gift, it's also going to be a new pattern submission to Crochet Me mag, so I'll let you know how that goes.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This just came in the mail yesterday from handpaintedyarn.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I cannot believe how beautiful it is in person. And, even though it's 100% wool, it's so soft! You can't beat the prices either. How do they stay in business with prices that low?!! The pink lace weight is called Brown Berries, and the bulky blue is Charrua.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

That handpaintedyarn.com place has some seriously beautiful yarn.. I've already picked out some skeins and some roving for my christmas present to myself and will be placing the order shortly. Thanks for the enabling.. lol :)

The blue in the blue/brown skeins is gorgeous.. I can't wait to see how both of them knit up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...