Friday, December 09, 2005

Because you're never too young to learn wool love

Mr E and Bubby Bear.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Still knit-knit-knitting away at those socks. (I must admit I've slowed a little, now that I'm approaching the final few inches. Soooooooo...long....must go on...)

What's keeping me sane in my iTunes:
KnitCast
Cast-On
FiberCast
Secret Knitting

Stasia's Place

If' you've never listened to any of this, you should!! It's the perfect thing to do while knitting. Don't fry your brain on your TV -- listen to Podcasts! There's tons of different subjects -- those are all the knitting ones currently available, but go find whatever appeals to you. Podcasts for everyone!!

3 comments:

Mouse said...

How cute!! He's utterly adorable!! Oh yeah.. and the bear is cute too. :)

Sarah said...

oh very cute, can't wait to see him!

Amy Boogie said...

what a cuitie pie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...