- We eat a lot of butter in this house. A lot. Here's an article on five fats that are important and healthy to keep in your kitchen. (Thanks to my friend Mimi for the link!)
- With four children and lots of friends, it can be terribly hard to keep our family schedule straight. After wrestling with various written methods, wall calendars, etc., I have finally discovered Google Calendar. I granted Greg's Google account access to the calendar as well, so now we can both edit it, no matter where we are, and can even access it from our phones. It even gives pop-up reminders on my desktop for upcoming events. Genius!
- Cute and simple cosmetic bags via Sew Mama Sew.
- I am a big fan of Butter Chicken, so I was excited to find this on Saveur!
- This Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad (via Food 52) sounds super delicious.
- Pioneer Woman put together a round-up of amazing looking sandwiches from around the web.
LOVE Crispy Tofu (via Food Blogga).
I made this Orange Ginger Flank Steak for dinner tonight with some friends, and everyone loved it -- even the children!.
Penne with Roasted Asparagus via Mel's Kitchen Cafe.
- I don't usually go for low-fat anything, but this Low Fat Lemon Curd looks like it might be a little less heavy and a little more zippy than the traditional kind.
- I made savory Quinoa once, but Greg wasn't impressed with the grain, so I haven't made it again. However, this Breakfast Quinoa with Toasted Coconut Almonds and Fresh Mango sounds like it might have to be my breakfast sometime very soon.
- I have a weakness for creamy fruit salads, and this one looks both simple and delicious (via Mel's Kitchen Cafe).