Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Easter Birthday

This past week has been so busy that I haven't had the energy or time to blog about any of it!

Easter Sunday was also my 31st birthday:

Blowing out the candles on my birthday cake

Greg made chicken Spiedies (grilled chicken-kebabs for those of you not from upstate NY), grilled sausages, and bought a cheesecake so that I wouldn't have to cook anything that day.  What a gift!

Birthday gifts


We had decorated hard-boiled eggs the day before, and so Greg and our neighbor organized an egg hunt for the children.

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

What a fun way to spend my birthday with family and friends!

Next up: a set of duct tape dress forms!

1 comment:

Becstalls said...

Hi Faith, I've been following your blog now off and on since early 2007. I love your talent! One of the things that got me hooked originally was a recipe you gave for a honey whole wheat bread. I loved it! I moved recently, and the recipe card I made seems to have gotten lost in the move. Do you think you could re-post the recipe?

Becca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...