Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy birthday Daisy

Dear Daisy,

On Sunday, you turned four years old.

Daisy in her birthday "Princess" dress

You, my precious girl, continue to inspire, astound and challenge me.

Your gorgeous curls, your quirky sense of style, those worried little eyebrows, and the way your mood can turn on a dime...

Daisy in her birthday "Princess" dress with Buttercup Bag

I love you.

Daisy in her birthday "Princess" dress

Your silly sense of humor, the way you put your tiny hand in mine when we walk, your tender hugs...

Daisy in her birthday "Princess" dress

I love you.

Daisy in her birthday "Princess" dress: decorative trim detail

I love watching you discover Girliness in a house full of boys.

Daisy in her birthday "Princess" dress: bias tape tie detail

I love watching you discover the world through your precocious, innocent eyes.

Daisy's fluffy tulle and grosgrain ribbon hairbow

I love your little voice, your made-up words, your gorgeous smile.

Daisy in her birthday "Princess" dress: eyelet hem detail

I love you.

Happy birthday little girl.

Love,
Mommy

P.S. Dress made along the lines of my Pillowcase Dress Tutorial. Bag made from free Buttercup Bag pattern by Made By Rae. (More detail shots of bag in my next post.)

2 comments:

carolyn said...

Such a beautiful dress...such a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday!

Cthorburn said...

Her hair is so pretty! Great job on the dress & purse too!
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...