Wednesday, March 09, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I bring you a dual-purpose outfit, because: I finished the shrug!

Project details on Ravelry here.


 

Dinner Theater Outfit

The color is a warm, natural cream, and I love the contrast with this blue tunic/dress (from TJ Maxx, purchased several years ago).


 

VS Siren Jeans/leggings.


 


This leather flower headband is from Target, but you can also find it online at Maurices.  This freshwater pearl necklace was given to me by my Grandma Claire at least 10 years ago; I try to find every excuse to wear it.


 

Frye Dara Campus Honeycomb sandal/heel in "natural".


 



 


I used Almay intense i-color Trio For Browns, and liquid eyeliner to give a "Hollywood Silver-Screen" sort of a look, along with some Berry Sparkle Nourishine lip gloss by Mary Kay.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

You look terrific! I am enjoying this new feature to your blog :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...