Sunday, May 29, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: with Joy

Well.  It's not Wednesday, and this is a repeat outfit, but you see...

My sister Joy and I as Sailor Girls

My sister Joy flew in early last week, and we're having so much fun being together that I haven't managed to blog much at all.

My sister Joy and I as Sailor Girls

We decided to go all matchy-matchy for a baby shower on Friday night, because...

My sister Joy and I as Sailor Girls

Well, why not?

My sister Joy and I as Sailor Girls

I was 11 years old when Joy was born, and there are 4 children between us in the sibling line-up, but in the past few years she's become more than just a little sister...she's become my friend.  Additionally, I'm not entirely sure I can call her my "little" sister if she's 5 inches taller than me.  Or so I've been told.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

5 comments:

carolyn said...

So sweet!  You two look adorable together!

Pupebaby said...

°° darn cute °° ;)

 

Nancy said...

Awww...what a nice post! :)

Danawillard said...

You guys are so cute! I LOVE your red headband.

Berkeley Fridge Repair said...

Lovelly blog you have here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...