I cut the box bag fabric out last night so that it would make for easy sewing today:
Also in sewing news, here's a little pillowcase dress and bonnet set that I made for a friend's birthday (given to her yesterday):
I've also got a batch of Dorie Greenspan's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie (recipe from Baking: from my home to yours -- of course!) batter chilling up to bake later on today...just because I was craving peanut butter something. In fact, I might make something that needs to be dipped in some sort of spicy peanut sauce for dinner. Not sure what, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
- I've emailed the pattern PDF for the Mendocino Dress to my nearest Kinkos which I'll pick up tomorrow. I need to get started on summer dresses for myself! It's been 90+, and I feel like I might die from the heat.
- After listening to the latest Spilled Milk podcast, I have the urgent need to eat some Onigiri (rice balls). It'll certainly be on our household menu soon...
- This gathered clutch by Noodlehead has hit the top of my short-list of "selfish" sewing projects.
- A virtual treasure trove of adorable (free!) downloads at Creature Comforts.
- I need to make this Greek Yogurt and Honey Pie. SOON.
- For those of you who have been wanting to sew some little girl dresses but are a little bit intimidated, you can buy kits at Little Fish In A Big Pond.
- Make your own Mustard (why do I feel so inspired by this sort of thing?) :)
- A cute, ruffled petticoat skirt that I need to make for myself!