Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh bother.

I'm tired of getting sick. I'm tired of being sick. And I'm sooooo tired of these "hey! Guess what?!! Yup, sick again!!" updates, but unfortunately...yes, I caught the stomach bug too. Bleah. Thankfully, I have a few recipes typed up for you that I've been meaning to share for a while, so, while I don't actually want to think about food right now, it won't hurt me any to share some pre-written stuff. Post to follow!

And just because I think we could all use a little more cute in our lives, here's some pictures from last week of Billy, just woken up from his nap. There's nothing like a sleepy, snuggly little guy to put things all to rights.




(Please excuse the crayon streaks on the mirror. Daisy is very...artistic.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...