Friday, March 07, 2008

Italy Part 4: Rock Show In Prato

For this post, my husband Greg jumps in as guest blogger:


While in Firenze, not everything we did was historical or touristy in nature. I had planned on seeing two bands play in Germany, the day after we got back from Italy. But, as it turned out, they were also passing through Prato, only 30 minutes outside Firenze, so I saw them there instead. The show was Beneath The Massacre, Despised Icon and Misery Index, and was in a spacious, underground club, underneath a “disco-pub”. I didn’t stick around for Misery Index because I’ve seen them play before and I’m not much of a fan. The other two bands were, of course, outstanding, so I included a few of the pictures I took.



















Blogged with Flock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...