Friday, March 21, 2008

FO: Five (Three) Fruits Sweater for Daisy

I’ve finally finished up Daisy's sweater!



Details shots:

My little model refused to stay still for even a moment, so here are the action shots (mildly blurry)



PROJECT SPECS

Pattern: Five Fruits by Amanda Kerr from MagKnits
Yarn: my Handspun from Spunky Club (December) superwash Corriedale, Party Dress colorway
Needle: KnitPicks Options Circular size 5 (al magic loop techinque)
Modifications: I modified it with a seed stitch cuff, and did a 3-needle bind-off on the hem instead of sewing it down.

It fits my little Daisy well, and will be perfect for her to wear through the Spring.

Curry powder recipe will be coming soon!  Also, I just finished up spinning a pound of fiber which is hanging to dry in the shower, and I wrote up the pattern for the children's little striped hats, which I'll be posting as well.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...