Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The start of one Peaceful Palm

Yet another knit along...Peaceful Palms. I will actually complete this KAL three times over, if my Christmas list goes as planned. (Why did I plan so many things? I will never know.)

I've cast on for the first glove/mitten, and will be working on it through the Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully I'll have some FO's to show at the beginning of next week!

Pattern: Urban Necessity
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I must note: there is nothing like the feel of warm, honest wool running through the fingers. Oh Wool Of The Andes, how soft is your twist.

In other news, I will be ripping back the cabled rib hat entirely. It seems that I haven't gotten cables down yet. ARRRGGG! I will persevere, and I will come out on top yet. (Thank goodness I haven't been trying to do cabled sweaters, right? Now THAT would be a true disaster!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...