Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Basic oops

Here is the basic cabled rib hat:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As you can see, it's too small even for a 2-year-old. What went wrong, you ask? Oh nothing. I just didn't check my gauge. Yes, I'd rather not talk about it.

In other news, my husband took me out on a date this weekend, and we ended up at one of our favorite stores, Barnes & Nobel. This might have followed me home:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's hilarious, and if you haven't read it yet, you should.

Also, this came in the mail yesterday:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm a natural fiber kind of person, so it's almost horrific looking to me, but I couldn't really resist the offer of free fiber, novelty plastic or not. Mr A thinks it's delightful, and calls it blue hair. Blue hair is right. What do you dare me to do with it?

2 comments:

Mouse said...

I'm so baffled by the directions to this hat.. yours looks normal, so I'm wondering what you did. The directions say to "C6F" cable 6 to the front.. um.. ?? I have no idea what those directions really mean, and haven't found errata anywhere. Your cables look like you slipped 3 stitches to the cable needle, knit 3, then knit 3 off the cable needle.. is that what you did? I'm so lost... help please!!

Sarah said...

underwear

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...