Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nothing at all

It's strange...with three of the children off to school during the day, and Billy's nap giving me 2 free hours TO MYSELF...I'm not really getting much done.  I mean, I'm still baking things, making dinner, keeping the house clean...but I don't feel much of any creative impulse right now.  I don't feel like photographing our days, I don't want to start any new projects right now...I just want to BE.  I'm sure I'll snap out of this soon enough, but right now, I'm kind of enjoying doing "nothing".

Since I don't really have anything else to share with you today, here are some videos our friend Thad shot of our church band this past Sunday:

Shadowfeet


King of Glory


I Am



Your Love Never Fails

1 comment:

Connie McGue said...

You are soooo talented!  Thanks as always for sharing, I love it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...