Saturday, August 20, 2011

Date Day

School is starting in just TWO DAYS!!  We're counting down the hours...I know I'm going to cry as I watch Daisy walk into the school for her very first day of classes, but I'm still super excited to be back in the school year schedule, have time during the day to myself, and get to spend special time with Billy.  I will be back to my regular crafty posting next week, but for now, here's some fun stuff that Greg and I picked up on a date we had on South Congress:
Anniversary shopping in Austin
Headwrap, birdie hairclips, handmade necklace

We also visited a superfun place called Big Top Candy Shop:
10th Anniversary Date

10th Anniversary Date

Stopped in to check out Hill Country Weavers:
10th Anniversary Date

And drooled over Jeffrey Campbell shoes at a vintage boutique:
10th Anniversary Date

So much fun with my favorite guy!  We need to schedule more daytime dates.  It was so refreshing!

2 comments:

Le Ann from Arkansas said...

Daisy starts school this year!! Wow, I've been reading and enjoying your blog for a long time....ever since the crane had to lift your piano into the german apartment! Hope you have a great school year.

dana said...

And look at your cute yellow purse, out and about. love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...