Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We wish you a merry Christmas...

The time has come for rest and peace.



And a cup of hot cocoa.



A good mug of hot cocoa has never hurt anyone.



Especially when the whipped cream is refreshed every time it melts down. Now THAT'S a mug worth lingering over.

I still have 85-million things that I NEED to get done before Christmas...



But Christmas, it seems, is upon us.



There will always be time later to Get Things Done.



In the meantime, however, there are moments that will pass by, if I do not stop to look, listen, and enjoy them.

Today I dropped all of my plans.



Because really, is there anything that can possibly be more important than this?






Eating rocks. Now THAT'S important.



And swinging babydolls.
















The time has come for rest.



And peace.






And joy.

I hope that each one of you, my dear readers, have a blessed and joyous Christmas.

And many, many precious moments with those you love.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...