Monday, September 22, 2008

Trip completed

We're back in Germany!  It only took one try for a flight from an Airforce base in NJ, and we arrived here Thursday afternoon.  Although travel is never easy, the children were fantastic the entire time (driving down to McGuire Airforce Base, waiting for the flight, and the actual flight, which they slept through).  I'm so thankful that the trip wasn't more of a killer, because, not having my husband here to help, I've had tons of stuff to do upon arrival (setting back up our pantry and fridge, switching out clothing sizes, etc.)

I should actually be in bed right now, rather than posting, because, while I have been working insanely hard to get everything done (while keeping all of us happy and well fed!), I still have much to do in the coming week.  I will post again as soon as I have the chance to, but in the meantime, here's all of the skeins I spun over the summer in NY:



And then for the individual beauty shots:


For even more fiber pr0n, click through the mosaic into the handspun gallery.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...