Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweet Baby Cap for a sweet baby

My sister was due to have her baby on Saturday, yet she's still baby-full and feeling pretty much fine (although very frustrated).  Poor thing.  I've decided that it's probably my fault.  I had intended to knit a hat for the little guy, but then never got around to even starting it.  He's probably waiting for that hat.  In the interest of speeding things along, I've finally cast on this morning for a Sweet Baby Cap (Panda Cotton Solid, KnitPicks Classic Circular, size 0):



We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, here's some very cute (although not human) babies to look at:


This week their eyes and ears opened, and they've just started trying to bite each other and wrestle a little.  They can yelp and almost bark, although their voices are still babyish and high.









They just get cuter and fatter each day.  Now if we could only get my little nephew to make his appearance...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...