Sunday, July 06, 2008

Independence Day (and more puppy pics)

For those who enjoy such things, here are yet more pictures of the puppies -- an yes, they're Golden Retrievers, as some of you have already guessed.









My sister Hannah and I cooked and baked for our Independence Day dinner as my parents and the rest of our siblings were en route from their vacation in New Jersey (they spent an extra week there after the two of us and my three children came back home to New York.)  My one brother who's in the Army and another who lives in the South flew in as well, so we could all be together (for the first time in a few years!)

Daisy helped me with the baking:








We made pound cake (pictured above, in batter form), zucchini bread, strawberry shortcakes and honey whole-wheat bread.





(The only people missing from this picture are Greg and I)

Happy Independence Day to all of the American readers out there!

I am working on some spinning, which I'll be able to show you in my next post.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...