Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby boy!

Introducing My Tiny Nephew (bloggable name undecided), 6 lbs 15 oz, born 1:40am, July 21st.

My sister Hannah and baby are doing well, and we can't wait to bring them both home!



He has such a tiny grumpy old man face.  I just want to squeeze him!






Since I was part of my sister's labor support team, there was no knitting going on during the pre-baby part of the evening.  However, as we waited for the nurses to wash, weigh, and otherwise fuss with the baby afterwards, I cast on for a sock that I've been wanting to work on for a while.



My first Wollmeise sock (I've had three different skeins for probably over a year, and haven't broken into any of them until just now).  These will be Annetrelac Socks, Interweave Holiday Knitting 2007 and also available in the Interweave store (Ravel it here).  I am trusting this pattern to guide any pooling tendencies towards it's best advantage.  I can't wait for the entrelac part!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...