Thursday, August 02, 2007

Small-fry pics and socks in progress

Daisy is getting so big! I just realized that I haven't taken pictures in a while, so here's a little shoot that I did today. (Click for the gallery if you wish.)
Daisy 3-1/2 months
(As you can see, the boys were less than pleased to pose in the bottom row there.)

Thank you for all of your well wishes. I'm still feeling pretty sick, but I'm drinking lots of water, taking vitamin C, and drinking immunity booster tea. My mom made chicken soup last night too, which has been wonderful.

I haven't managed to knit at all in the past week. I've been feeling so weak, but finally I was able to pick up the needles today and work on my Sockapalooza socks a little today. I feel so terrible that they're not done yet, but hopefully I'll be able to work on them in ernest soon; it shouldn't take too long to finish the second sock up.

Sockapalooza progress

I love the way the stockinette panels wave back and forth between the twisted stitch patterned parts.
Pattern detail

Pattern: Marina Piccola by Kate Gilbert

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...