1) This is the embroidery I completed on our road trip to PA and NY last month. They will be framed in ribbon-wrapped embroidery hoops and hung over Daisy's bed. All motifs are from Aimee Ray's "Doodle Stitching: the motif collection".
2) A Buttercup Bag that I made over the weekend. This is the third time I've used this pattern, and finally this one is for me!
My cell phone, a lipstick, and a cute pen all fit perfectly in the inner pocket. It's also exactly the right size to hold the Gathered Clutch I made a while back, so I'm using it as a wallet inside. It coordinates as though I had planned it!
3) Billy has graduated at last to a Big Boy Bed this past week, and has not (yet) fallen out!
4) Currently waiting for me in the studio...
5) My favorite sandwich of the moment: Black Forest Ham, Avocado, Arugula and Cream Cheese on toasted homemade wheat bread (I added some alfalfa sprouts to this today too!).
I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!!