Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Road trip: My Big Fat NY Wedding

The weekend of July 29th, we were very excited to be part of my brother Jonathan's wedding to his wife Allison in the beautiful Thousand Islands region of upstate NY.

The super adorbs "little" part of the wedding party:
Jonathan and Allison's wedding

Jonathan and Allison's wedding
When Jonah tried on his tux, he immediately busted out with "I'm sexy and I know it -- OH YEAH!!"  I'm still laughing and shaking my head over THAT little bit of something....

Jonathan and Allison's wedding

Jonathan and Allison's wedding

Jonathan and Allison's wedding

Jonathan and Allison's wedding

Jonathan and Allison's wedding

Jonah with my "littlest" brother Joel
Jonathan and Allison's wedding

Jonathan and Allison's wedding


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...