Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day!  Just like last year, the children and I made little lollipop cards to give to school friends.  They're so cute, I can hardly handle it!

Making class Valentines tonight

Class Valentines assembly line

Sparky and Max's Valentine cards

Max brought home this precious/funny Valentine's Day letter from school -- I cannot even say how much I love it!

Max's Valentine's Day letter to me that he typed out at school

My favorite Valentine of all was from Greg -- he sent me these balloons via a balloon courier....rather hysterical if you have seen the movie "No Strings Attached"....  But I'll leave you to ponder that one on your own.  (NO, it does not mean that I'm pregnant -- that's not surgically possible anymore.)

Balloon gram from Greg for Valentine's Day

I hope that your day is filled with those you love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...