However, before we can get to the links, I must show you my knitting progress. I finished the hat that I showed you on Wednesday, and then yesterday... I knit another one. I even surprised myself.
I have not knit this focused or quickly in quite some time. My Aunt Allie has wanted these hats for quite a while, so I finally just kicked myself into gear and KNIT THEM UP. I will be sending these off tomorrow, and she will have a very warm-headed second half of winter.
And now for the links.
- Most mascara clumps up on me, but Neutrogena mascara Healthy Volume works well, even when I do 3 or 4 coats for a more dramatic look.
- Sleepy Time Baby and Doll Quilt via Whip Up (I intend to make this for Daisy's birthday in April)
- Triangular Pouch (via innocentia)
- Roasted Eggplant Soup (Smitten Kitchen) This doesn't taste like eggplants -- it just tastes like a whole lot of delicious, and even the children love it. I don't crumble cheese over it; I like it just the way it is. I've made it 3 times already!
- New Year Noodle Soup (101 Cookbooks)
- Healthy One Pan Recipes (101 Cookbooks)
- Honey Peanut Chicken (Tasty Kitchen)
- Butter Chicken (Tasty Kitchen)
- Split Pea Soup (Orangette)
- Zannie's Black Eyed Pea Dip (Pioneer Woman)
- Jan's Dilly Bread (Pioneer Woman)
- Hasselback Potatoes with Spinach Cashew Pesto (Joy The Baker)
- Broccoli Crunch Slaw (Everybody Likes Sandwiches)