Monday, January 20, 2014

Sour Candy Challenge

Today was a school holiday.  Happily this meant I was able to turn off my alarm, sleep in, throw out the schedule.  Sadly, this meant that...for lack of a schedule, the children eventually turned on each other and it became a bickering, stressful mess of a day.

Then my friend Pixie arrived, we started watching YouTube videos together and....well one thing lead to another, and the next thing I knew, I was out at the grocery store buying a giant bag of the sourest candy I could find.



Then we decided to video the children tasting everything because....well a little kid with a great big sour face is a pretty funny thing, what can I say?



Of course Pixie and I had to try it out next:

In the end, no one had any taste buds left, we were all flying high on sugar, and no one was bored.  Score!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...