Thursday, August 25, 2011

You spin me right round baby, right round...

When I went out to wait for Daisy's school bus on Monday, I grabbed my spindle to help me while away the minutes.  Now I've been spinning each day as I wait...

Spindle spinning blue Merino

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I used my Golding (Celtic Knot 1.3 oz), and it has been such a happy way to spend those last 10 minutes before the bus pulls up.  Yesterday, Billy woke up early from his nap (not so fun), so he was with me waiting for the school bus, and thought the spinning was rather delightful .

Spindle spinning while waiting for Daisy's bus

Spindle spinning while waiting for Daisy's bus


Also, I've been back at the wheel again...

Coreless Core Spinning a Loop Spontaneous Spinning Cloud "Sea Treasure"

I pulled a bag of Spontaneous Spinning Clouds from Loop in colorway Sea Treasure from the stash, and had sudden inspiration to do some coreless-corespinning.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  Such fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...