Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Apparently, I've just turned 30

On Saturday (the 24th) I turned 30.  This would have felt more frightening, except for the fact that I was distracted by my husband's violent turn with a stomach flu, and the fact that my brother Jonathan was here for a pre-deployment visit.

 


On the upside, we managed to go out for some fantastic sushi the night before the sick started, which was great, but I can't even think about it now...because now I'm the one puking my guts out.  So much fun.

All of this to say, my birthday gift to you all was going to be the little Pillowcase Dress Tutorial For Beginners, but I'm going to have to put that on hold until I feel a little stronger.

For now, I've got these cheerful little people to keep me company in my convalescence.

 


Hopefully I will feel strong enough by this afternoon that I won't puke on anyone's shoes when we pick Sparky up from school.  I can always hope.  :)

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...